I have this thing for inspirational art. I LOVE to be surrounded by encouraging words and sayings like on my staircase gallery wall. So my office/craft/sewing studio has lots of happy sayings! Today I'm going to tell you where I got it all. If you want more details about the craft room then go visit the furniture post and the organizing post!
1. Love Yourself to Love Another
2. The Glass is Half Full
3. Love What You Do
4. Done is Better Than Perfect-Cut out in black cardstock using silhouette.
5. Hedo Point, Okinawa
6. Today do something unexpected
1. Heart Mobile
2. Wooden B from craft store covered with Amy Butler Love
3. Ignore the Rain
4. Japanese Lady-Karen Walzer photography
5. Be filled with Joy
6. Picture of sunset and Humvee in Afghanistan-taken by my husband
7. This is It
1. Lila Tueller-Bloom
2. Anna Maria Horner-Good Folks
3. Amy Butler Midwest Modern
4. Jennifer Paganelli-Flower Power
5. Anna Maria Horner Good Folks
1. Self Portrait oil pastel done by my 3 year old. Love it! He is 6 now and says it's super weird and that he has more hair.
2. You are My Sunshine
1. Tokyo Tower from a family trip to Tokyo
2. You Are My Sunshine
Do you have a favorite Etsy artist? I am loving Katie Daisy of thewheatfield and have an addiction to her prints. I have more of them in the entryway!