So excited to show you the little craft jars that I made for my nieces! These were so easy and inexpensive since most of what I used to fill them came from my craft room. They would be a make a great little stocking stuffer too since you can choose the size.
Thin fabric-I tried with regular fabric but the top wouldn't close so use the thinnest fabric you have!
Cardboard circle cut just slightly smaller then the lid (I used a cereal box)
1. Apply hot glue to cardboard circle.
3. Put your cardboard circle upside down onto the wrong side of fabric.
4. Hot glue fabric to cardboard circle.
5. Apply hot glue to top of mason jar lid.
6. Glue fabric cardboard circle to lid.
I decorated the jars with vinyl shapes cut out with my silhouette machine.
Fill your jars with crafting treasures! I stuffed mine completely full!
All ready for gift giving!
Inspiration: Funkytime Sewing kit